6 PIN MINI-DIN FEMALE (PS/2 STYLE) at the computer.
|4||VCC||OUT||Power , +5 VDC|
- Direction is Computer relative Keyboard.
- Clock: This signal is sent from the keyboard to synchronise the data signal.
- Data: Keyboard scan codes are sent from the keyboard to the computer on this single wire serially.
- +5 Vdc: This is a simple 5 volts signal for giving power to the keyboard.
- Ground: This is a common ground signal used as a return path for data and is a reference to logical 0.
- Interfacing the PC
- Help with IBM-PC keyboard interfacing
- Interfacing the AT Keyboard
- Keyboard Wedge Techniques
- PC Keyboard FAQ
- PC Keyboard Page
- PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Protocol