24 pin DC power connector.
24 pin MOLEX 39-01-2240 or equivalent connector at the PSU cable.
|6||+5 VFP||purple||18||+5 VDC||red|
|7||+12 VDC||yellow||19||+5 VDC||red|
|8||–12 VDC||blue||20||+5 VDC||red|
|11||+3.3 VDC||blue/white||23||+3.3 VDC||blue/white|
- Pin 5 — PWRGOOD is a status signal generated by the power supply to notify the computer that the DC operating voltages are within the ranges required for proper computer operation.
- Pin 13 — PSON# is activated by pressing and releasing the power button while the power supply is in standby mode. Activating PSON# connects the power supply’s PSON# input to ground, thereby switching the power supply to full-on condition.
- Pin 21 (TFSC) may be not used (n/c).
- In 20 PIN ATX ↔ DELL 24 PIN+ 16PIN connectors adapter WHITE(-5V) 20 PIN ATX may be left unconnected.
- Grey wire that was connected to dell motherboard did his job well, i.e. when it was shorted to the ground PS turned on and stayed on just as it supposed to be.
- Dell Precision 610 (and maybe other Dell workstations of similar age) also uses a very similar 24pin P1 connector, but according to the service manual, pins 17-24 are -5 VDC (white), -5 VDC (white), +5 VDC (red), +5 VDC (red), +5 VDC (red), TFSC (brown), +3.3 VDC (blue/white) and common (black) respectively, instead of N/C, +5 VDC (red), +5 VDC (red), +5 VDC (red), TFSC (brown), +5 VDC (red) and +3.3 VDC (blue/white)?
16 pin DC power connector.
16 pin Dell dimension PSU connector at the PSU cable.
|1||+3.3 VDC||blue/white||9||+5 V||red|