This is an electrical standard, similar to RS-232-F, but with data rates up to 512 kbps support.
EIA/TIA-694 is an electrical only standard and need to be referenced by complete standards. TIA/EIA-694 standard defines an unbalanced, unidirectional, point-to-point interface with TIA/EIA-232-F devices inter-operability support.
- Driver Open Circuit Output Voltage ≤ | 5.5V |
- Driver Loaded Output Voltage (3 kΩ) ≥ | 3.0V |
- Driver Short Circuit Current ≤ | 100 mA |
- Driver Transition Time Controlled
- Receiver Input Resistance ≥ 3 kΩ
- Maximum Receiver Input Voltage ±12V
- Receiver Thresholds ±2V