TIA/EIA-562 is a very similar to TIA/EIA-232-F with data rates up to 64 kbps supported.
TIA/EIA-562 is an electrical only standard. It’s not complete standard and intended to be referenced by complete standards, such as TIA/EIA-561. No pinout available. TIA/EIA-562 standard defines an unbalanced, unidirectional, point-to-point interface, with support of inter-operability with TIA/EIA-232-F devices.
- Driver Loaded Output Voltage (Min. Level) ≥ | 3.3V |
- Driver Open Circuit Output Voltage ≤ | 13.2V |
- Driver Loaded Output Voltage (3 kΩ) ≥ | 3.7V |
- Driver Short Circuit Current ≤ | 60 mA |
- Driver Transition Time Controlled
- Maximum Driver Slew Rate ≤ 30 V/μs
- Driver Output Resistance (Power Off) ≥ 300Ω
- Receiver Input Resistance 3 kΩ to 7 kΩ
- Maximum Receiver Input Voltage ±25V
- Receiver Thresholds ±3V